Click HERE┬áfor Cast A poster (8 x 11 size)
Click HERE┬áfor Cast B poster (8 x 11 size)
Actor Write-Ups (click here)
Actor write ups are used on our slide shows and are scripted beside a picture of you in costume. Those who attend our shows enjoy reading about you and getting to know you better! Please read over your actor write up, or if you have not written yours yet, please do so.
Make Up for Showtime!
- If you are able to complete your makeup at home, please store your makeup there betweeen shows. If you need to do your makeup at the church, you may store your makeup at the church in a labelled bin.
- Early arrivals: If you can come early, it would be greatly appreciated. You can arrive at 3:00pm with makeup and hair complete, then get into your costume
- Be sure to watch the video and apply makeup as indicated.
- Your make-up kit (label the kit and all the contents with your name) For information on what is needed in your makeup kit, please refer to the checklist.
- Make-up remover and makeup applicator pads
- Hair products as needed.
Please bring: Black or brown Boots or dress shoes/ black or brown pants (skinny is best) – or as directed previously.
Please wear: A t-shirt and shorts that can be worn under your costume. The upstairs bathroom will be inaccessible and so you will need to change in public places. Please be prepared for this.