Fall Theatre is now JESTERS MAIN STAGE
Running Sept. 2021-Feb. 2022
Get ready for a brand new adventure…
Register for our 2021 Summer Camps Here!!
Go to the Summer Theatre Tab or click the above link to register for action packed Leadership and Summer Camps soon as space is limited!
Jesters Theatre Covid-Safety Plan
The safety and well-being of our students and their families is our top priority. See below for our Covid-19 Safety Plan. *Please note these policies are subject to change, as health regulations shift.
- We are committed to following the BC Health and Fraser Health regulations to the best of our ability. If a student and/or family is requested by either authority to isolate, they will not be permitted on-site at Jesters until the isolation process is complete.
- Students are expected to monitor their own health, and inform Jesters if they exhibit any of the recognized covid symptoms (cough, fever, etc). Likewise, if they have tested positive for covid, or are awaiting results for a covid test, we expect to be informed so we can take appropriate action.
- There is a zero-tolerance policy for illness of any kind on-site.
- Students will be in small cohorts (maximum of 10 per cohort).
- Adult to youth ratio will be minimum 1:5 at all times, so we have adequate supervision to ensure health and safety protocols.
- Students, staff, and volunteers will be checked-in for each program, for contact tracing purposes.
- Increased cleaning measures have been put in place.
- Hand sanitizer will be available and used at frequent intervals; students are required to sanitize when they first arrive.
- Masks are required whenever physical distancing is unable to be maintained indoors. *Extra masks will be made available if students do not have their own and desire one.
- Use of taped-off assigned areas may be implemented when masks have to be taken off (when getting into costumes, etc).
- Physical distancing will be maintained to the best of our ability during all activities.
- Activities will be held outside when weather-permitting.
- Snacks will be individually packaged, and served by a Food Safe staff/volunteer in a mask and gloves unless further restrictions are lifted and snacks no longer have to be packaged.