Summer Camp registration is open, but ALMOST FULL!
This summer Jesters is offering a Leadership Development Week for teens wanting to learn some great, transferable skills AND two fun-filled camps exploring many aspects of acting in a safe setting. No previous acting skills required. Just come and enjoy an awesome week with friends old and new!
Are you exploring what is means to be a leader?
Want to serve and be a great example to others?
Then sign up for for this wonderful week of learning, developing your ideas and of course hanging out with your peers!
Space is limited to 10 students aged grades 7-12. Go to the Leadership tab and register today!
Jesters has two fun Summer Camps lined up this year.
For youth aged grades 3 – 12.
Check them out and register today! 4 SPOTS LEFT!!
Learn some solid acting skills, round table games & sword play while sporting medieval garb at Jesters of the Round Table. King Arthur may even dub thee most valiant knight!
Turn up the vocals and get ready to stomp, dance and get some fun on with this enchanting week of musical theatre. All Bruno’s welcome here! WE”RE FULL, BUT YOU CAN GET ON THE WAIT LIST!!
Go to the Summer Tab to register today or click HERE!
Main Stage 2022/23 registration is ALMOST FULL!
Main Stage is back with a suspenseful flare this year as we get ready to solve the Mystery in Mission. Our annual full scale production has only 30 spots available for this 6 month program and we fill up every year, so get on board now! More details on the Main Stage Tab, or click below.
Jesters Theatre Covid-Safety Plan
The safety and well-being of our students and their families is our top priority. See below for our Covid-19 Safety Plan. *Please note these policies are subject to change, as health regulations shift.
- We are committed to following the BC Health and Fraser Health regulations to the best of our ability. If a student and/or family is requested by either authority to isolate, they will not be permitted on-site at Jesters until the isolation process is complete.
- Students are expected to monitor their own health, and inform Jesters if they exhibit any of the recognized covid symptoms (cough, fever, etc). Likewise, if they have tested positive for covid, or are awaiting results for a covid test, we expect to be informed so we can take appropriate action.
- There is a zero-tolerance policy for illness of any kind on-site.
- Adult to youth ratio will be minimum 1:5 at all times, so we have adequate supervision to ensure health and safety protocols.
- Students, staff, and volunteers will be checked-in for each program, for contact tracing purposes.
- Increased cleaning measures have been put in place.
- Hand sanitizer will be available and used at frequent intervals; students are required to sanitize when they first arrive, at snack time and after a washroom break.
- Snacks will be served by a Food Safe staff/volunteer