Main Stage is back with a suspenseful flare this year as we get ready to solve the Mystery in Mission.
Performance Dates and Times
Ticket Info: TBA
Feb. 17, 2023 – 7:00pm (Cast A)
Feb. 18, 2023 – 1:00pm and 7:00pm (Cast A)
Feb. 24, 2023 – 7:00pm (Cast B)
Feb. 25, 2023 – 1:00pm and 7:00pm (Cast B)
Check out some photos from Summer here. We sure had fun!
Jesters Theatre Health-Safety Plan
The safety and well-being of our students and their families is our top priority. See below for our Health Safety Plan. *Please note these policies are subject to change, as health regulations shift.
- We are committed to following the BC Health and Fraser Health regulations to the best of our ability. If a student and/or family is requested by either authority to isolate, they will not be permitted on-site at Jesters until the isolation process is complete.
- Students are expected to monitor their own health, and inform Jesters if they exhibit any of the recognized covid symptoms (cough, fever, etc). Likewise, if they have tested positive for covid, or are awaiting results for a covid test, we expect to be informed so we can take appropriate action.
- There is a zero-tolerance policy for illness of any kind on-site.
- Adult to youth ratio will be minimum 1:5 at all times, so we have adequate supervision to ensure health and safety protocols.
- Students, staff, and volunteers will be checked-in for each program, for contact tracing purposes.
- Increased cleaning measures have been put in place.
- Hand sanitizer will be available and used at frequent intervals; students are required to sanitize when they first arrive, at snack time and after a washroom break.
- Snacks will be served by a Food Safe staff/volunteer