Jesters is hiring for Main Stage!!
Who we are:
Jesters Theatre is a non-profit Christian organization with the aim to develop youth in all areas of their lives through the joy of theatre. Feel free to click around on our site to find out about our programs and more about us. Jesters Theatre is a part of the Youth Unlimited family. Find out more at YOUTH UNLIMITED
Where is Jesters Theatre?
Our office is located at Northview Church in Mission BC
Who do we serve?
We serve youth grades 3-12 in our regular programming and ages senior high-school youth through age 25 in our Jesters Sr. program.
Jesters needs a Stage Manager!
Do you have a knack for keeping things organized? Do you love theatre and seeing kids reach beyond their potential? This job is for you!
Classification: Part time (approx 10 hrs/wk ) with increased hours during tech week and show days
Wage: TBD based on experience
Location: Jesters Theatre, Mission, BC
Time Frame: September 1, 2021 – March 2, 2022
- Note taking during rehearsal time, including tracking movement of personnel, props and costumes
- Communication with students and production personnel
- Tracking budget
- Calling tech cues during show time
- Running monthly production meetings
*Training provided as needed*
How do I apply?
- Email your resume to the attention of Ryan Scramstad, Artistic Director to email@example.com
- Ask 3 references to fill out the online reference form below
This could be you!
(Well, hopefully with an actual photo of amazing you,
but while we’re waiting, this’ll have to do!)
Follow our Social Media Posts on Facebook and Instagram and sign up for Fanmail to receive updates about our summer positions, programming and more!