We’ve done Fall Theatre like never before!
Join us as we experience the stories of Neverland, as a now grown-up Wendy takes us down memory lane to visit the daring Pirates, the mischievous Lost Boys, and the magical Fairies, while discovering the importance of hope, faith, and community along the way!
Our program has been re-imagined and restructured this year to be pandemic-friendly, yet still fun and adventurous! Students have been divided into small acting cohorts, to help limit the risk of any pesky germ-spreading. Each group worked together on a series of short scenes and dances, which fit together into the larger story. Performances were filmed and a Neverland Virtual Event will be announced soon to replace our cancelled on-site movie nights.
FALL THEATRE IS FINISHED for this year!
Don’t miss out again next season! For program updates and registration join our Fanmail list by clicking the link HERE
Jesters Theatre wants to keep you in the loop regarding COVID-19, how it will affect our Fall Theatre program, and how this relates to you. We have adjusted our upcoming season to reflect Covid Safety Protocols.
The safety and well-being of our students and their families is our top priority. With that in mind, please see below for new policies we’ve put in place. *Please note these policies are subject to change, if health regulations shift in the days ahead.
- Activities will be held outside when weather-permitting.
- Students will be in small groups (between 7-10 each):
- There will only be two of these groups on-site at a time (except for special rehearsals), to keep exposure-risk to a minimum.
- There will be very limited interaction between these groups while on-site.
- Adult to youth ratio will be minimum 1:5 at all times, so we have adequate supervision to ensure the following of health and safety protocols.
- There is a zero-tolerance policy for illness of any kind on-site.
- Increased cleaning measures have been put in place and sanitizer will be available and used at frequent intervals.
- Masks will be available to use if desired; youth will not be required at this point unless physical distancing is unable to be maintained.
- Physical distancing will be maintained to the best of our ability during all activities.
If there are any questions or concerns with any of the expectations listed in either the Welcome Letter or Agreement of Expectations, please let us know! We are always glad to have a conversation, and make sure communication is open and clear.
Thank you so much for working together to make Jesters a success once again this season. We love each of you!
Ryan, Tiani, & Michelle
FALL THEATRE LEADERSHIP TEAM
Ryan comes from a background in professional acting and youth leadership. He is thrilled to be part of the Jesters team, where he gets to combine these two big passions God has put on his life. He loves helping youth see their own inherent value, and believes the performing arts is one of the best tools in which to do that. Jesus didn’t put anyone here by mistake, and fostering the creative sense inside of yourself is useful in any area of life.
Tiani joined Jesters in the fall of 2015 and has fallen in love with the community of young people and families. She’s always loved working with children and teens and has enjoyed many years of serving with church ministries, summer camps, and local and international outreach programs. Some of her favourite things include thunderstorms, antique teacups, and anything with cinnamon.
Michelle started with Jesters in 2018 to help with a few admin tasks and quickly embraced the inclusive community of staff and families. She loves helping create opportunities for youth to experience how special God created them, praying for the youth and team, and sharing about the Jesters’ family in the community. Occasionally, she bakes cookies and happily drops them off to unsuspecting recipients.