LOOKING FORWARD TO SUMMER? …..SO ARE WE!
Summer Theatre 2015
Summer Theatre will be Mondays to Thursdays 9:30 – 12:30! Term One will be theatre based and term two will be musical theatre! We have one Teen Camp and two Kids Camps per Term. There may be students in the Teen Camp going into Grade 7 who wish to attend the kids camps, and this is fine. We do not however accept Grade six students in the Teen Camp. There are 20 spots available per camp.
Thursdays class will include lunch and a show will be presented at 1:30 pm for parents and friends.
I would like to include my summer staff in our decisions around camp themes this year and as a result we must wait until May, so stay tuned for more information.
Cost: $50 per camp
Term One – tentatively set for St Paul’s Presbyterian Church
- July 6-9 Grades 7-12 Camp
- July 13 – 16 Grades 3-6 Kids Camp
- July 20-23 Grades 3-6 Kids Camp
Term Two – Mt Calvary Lutheran Church
- July 27- 30 Grades 7-12 Teen Camp Musical Theatre
- August 3-7 Grades 3-6 Kids Camp Musical Theatre
- August 10 – 14 Grades 3-6 Kids Camp Musical Theatre
To Register, Click Here!
For more information on Student Leader Training, click here!
Here are some of the skits from our FROZEN 2014 Summer Theatre!